| Thursday, February 09, 2006, 12:16 AM |
Thursdays suck BIG TIME. I woke up in the morning with doom in my heart. Seriously, which bloody sadist set our timetable and gave us TWO hours of maths and Physics on the same day? He (or she) was probably thinking: "Shit. I hate this class. They are nerds who wear their pants up to their chests. Damn it.I shall make them suffer! ROARR!" Bah. Anyway, maths was terrible as usual. You know what? People who are good at maths annoy me. For example, everytime Mr. Lim writes a problem on the board they go: "Hmm. Okay. Oh. Hmm. This one plus that one divide that number plus that number times this number.....and then uhhhh... hmmm.. ORRRRRRRRHHHH!!! I KNOW I KNOW!!! You plus that one and this one and then you get that number and then you times it by another number and then and then and then you plus again and then you divide and then you minus AND THEN AND THEN YOU GET THE ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHIO!" Bloody child prodigies. I really have no idea why Hafiz calls the numbers "chio". Think I'm gonna study for chemistry now. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|